Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Tonight as we were watching the fireworks Cody's imagination started going crazy. I'll see if I can remember how he was telling the stories.

One day I'm going to put some shrinking potion in my ear and then I'll crawl into the fireworks and I'll just go up and explode in it and I'll have a parchute. Then Dallin, I'll come home with the parachute glued to my back and you can hrow me off the deck and I'll just float down and I'll still be little.

I'm going to buy all the fireworks in the whole earth and set them off in my house, and I'm going to take glue and glue telescopes to the ceilings and when a tormado(tornado) comes I'm going to look through the telescopes into outer space and see what makes the tormados.

1 comment:

  1. Cody, does your invisible spray work when you are in the water or does it get washed off? Also, where do you get your invisible spray? It sounds pretty cool, can anybody use it?

    ReplyDelete