Thursday, July 1, 2010

Invisible Spray

Q: Tell us about your invisible spray.

A: The invisible spray and the ghost spray makes me a ghost.

Q: When do you use your invisible spray?

A: When a moose was looking this way and I just spray it all around me and then I run when the moose is running. And then I spray the ghost spray on so I can fly right over it. And I have something poisonous that smells like moose food and the moose just goes back there and he smells it and he just explodes right away. And, do you know when I put the ghost spray on? When lions at the jungle is they just look at me I just hurry and put the ghost spray on and I just go OOOH OOOH and I'll just keep chasing the lion. And he will just keep keep running and I'll just say OOOH OOOOH.

Q: Is the Moose in the jungle?

A: Uh Yeah, and I do it every time I see a honey bee pie. Every time the bees are eating a pie at my house I put the invisible spray on.

Q: How did the moose get to the jungle?

A: It just ran away from its family?

Q: What about your shrinking potion?

A: I do that when my boys do the same thing. I do what my boys do.

Q: Who are your boys?

A: Their names is Dallin and Cody.

Q: So they're your kids?

A: Yeah, my kids.

Q: Where did your kids come from?

A: UHH Africa.

Q: How did you get them here from Africa?

A: Uh if some other people were selling their kids I would just come to their house and get their kids. And I would just come to Africa and I would be their Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Good story, there my nephew. I am glad that kids would got sold would have a Dad. I wish I had some invisible ghost spray and then your cousins couldn't find me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I meant kids who got sold, not would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody, how much does your invisible spray cost? what store do you buy it at?

    ReplyDelete