Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rattlesnakes in My Swimming Pool

Do you know what my underwater spider likes to eat? Crabs. I'm going to get some rattlesnakes and put them in my swimming pool. Then, when I jump in the rattlesnakes aren't going to bite me because Dallin's going to teach them how to be nice. But if Mommy jumps into the rattlesnakes will just go over and eat her.
Daddy, I said when we got the iron Man stickers, I told you I'm going to push you into my rattlesnake pool.

Q: What do you feed your rattlesnakes?

A: I feed them with fish, they just love fish.

Q: What kind of fish?

A: UHH ratlesnake fish.

Q: Where is your rattlesnake swimming pool?

A: It's up on top of my roof when I grow up, it takes all day long to climb up there.

Q: Does any thing else live in your rattlesnake pool?

A: Yeah Sharks that eat little girls. The rattlesnakes are at the top and the sharks are just in the same swimming pool.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cody, What do you want to do for your Birthday? How come Mom and Dad get eaten by your rattlesnakes, but you and Dallin don't?
    What are you going to do in California later this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody,

    I was thinking about building a new house but I need to come up with some cool ideas. Can you help me decide what kinds of things I should build into my house? Should I build a moat around it? should I have secret rooms? I can't decide anything and that is why I need your help.

    ReplyDelete