Monday, July 12, 2010

Yackky People

Grandma: Hey Cody, What do you want to do for your Birthday?

Cody: Uh, A tractor, two of them. A toy bumblebee that can change into the transformer, and I want the transformer that sucks in everything and blows out his behind. And I turn it on and it starts blowing at my face. And do you know what comes out the front of it? Little Yackky people. They are fake and they just have swords. They shoot out the front of it. When it starts blowing only in a touch when it blows when I feel one go like PSSST they stick onto me and that means they are coming and I'm covered in them and they get bigger and bigger. I also want the little guy, the little transformer.

Grandma: How come Mom and Dad get eaten by your rattlesnakes, but you and Dallin don't?

Cody: Because

Grandma: What are you going to do in California later this summer?

Cody: I'm going to get some snow skis that I can ride down a high mountain and go really fast. And I'm going to jump off the top of the house boat. Then I'm going to go in the little tube behind the boat. Then I'm going to go ice skating then I'm going to play with Cameron's Grand Central train station.

1 comment:

  1. Transformers shoot out little Yakky people. Cody how do little Yakky people act, and what do they look like? Jarum wants to know.

    ReplyDelete