Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Questions From Jeff and Rebecca

Q: Cody, does your invisible spray work when you are in the water or does it get washed off?

A: It gets washed off, so the sharks can see you, but sometimes the invisible spray works in water only where the sharks are. You know what I'm going to get? A pet shark and I'm going to put it in my swimming pool. And do you know what my pet shark can do? Float on water. and my little fishies can float on water. Do you know what an appetizer little fish does? They tickle you. I'm going to get some of those fish and they'll tickle me when I'm in the swimming pool.

Q: Where do you get your invisible spray?

A: UH, at the store, I buy it. And do you know what I do with the spray? I put the magic stuff in, a little bit of magic stuff from my hand when I open the lid from the invisible spray and I put a little bit of invisible pray on my shark so it can float on the water cause it's magic.

Q:It sounds pretty cool, can anybody use it?

A: Only my brother can, no other girls and other boys just my brother and my shark. If they just ask I put it on them if they just ask. Do you know what Shirt I'm going to get? One that has nail clippers on it, I can pull the nail clippers off and clip my nails. I'm like covered in nail clippers. And do you know what else I'm going to get? Shorts with nail clippers on them. Do you know what happens to bad guys who take those with the nail clippers on them? The nail clippers turn into needles. Do you know what happens when the bad guys touch em? They melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment